Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor
We have 1 Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor in stock!
Comes with muzzle brake and 2 Magpul PMags.
StockFolding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length24″
- BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- HandguardRuger Precision Rifle™ Short-Action
- Twist1:8″ RH
- Weight10.7 lb.
- Overall Length43.25″–46.75″
Length of Pull12″ – 15.50″
- Folded Length35.60″
- Width3.30″Medium-contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle™ Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Ruger Precision Rifle® Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
Out of stock